On the Cloud, why?
Can you afford the luxury of not moving to the Cloud?
Moving as much as possible of your IT to the Cloud is one of the best and easiest decision any organization can make, regardless of its size, country or sector of activity.
- Your CEO and CFO will be happy:
- Immediate and important cost reductions.
- Moving from investments budgets (Capex) to flexible yearly expenses (Opex).
- Having access to «best practices» by sharing the same SaaS «multi-tenant» applications with thousands of organizations.
- Easy, fast to deploy, reactivity and flexibility.
- Your users will be happy:
- They will have access to their favorite applications any where, any time, on any device equipped with a modern browser.
- Powerful and easy to use collaborative tools.
- New, useful functions keep popping up every week, every month.
- Digital natives will find in your organization what they already use at home.
- Your IT professionnals will be happy:
- «Commodities applications», like email or CRM, will be managed by the best worldwide Cloud providers.
- An end to software versions upgrades nightmares.
- More time and resources focused on «core business» applications.
- Levels of security and confidentiality provided to end-users will increase sharply.
- Reversibility is easier than traditional in house solutions, thanks to APIs.
Innovative organizations have paved the way to an industrial Cloud Computing environment and already answered most of the questions you could still have about security, confidentiality, reversibility…
Thank you, Genentech, Malakoff Médéric, Siemens and thousands more for taking the risks out of a migration to the Cloud!